We had a beautiful weather today, an indication that Spring is just around the corner. However, we are suppose to have a single digit freezing temperature again by Thursday. Hopefully, that would be the last of the freezing temperature. It is tiring to have this long Winter, it seems to last forever. I definitely take Summer heat over Winter freeze. I can't wait till Summer time comes so we could enjoy outdoors again.
- Powered by new ultra-quiet, 4-speed, dual oscillating motors with automatic vertical and horizontal motion for maximum cooling effectiveness.
- Extended-range remote control and fan controls easily engage automatic dual oscillation (up/down & left/right), horizontal oscillation (left/right), the 4-hour timer and all air speed settings.
- Aerodynamically designed for an even lower dB noise rating than the trend-setting Brezza II, while providing air circulation at 4 different speeds.
- Push button access to non-oscillating mode for precisely directed airflow.
- Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor. Ships fully assembled. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Disclaimer: The author of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. Opinions expressed is not in anyway influenced by other factors. The product/s mentioned above was provided for FREE for evaluation purposes.