My husband knows that I needed a new computer to do my online gig. My old one was formerly owned by my Father-in-law , he used it to communicate with us when we were still in South Korea. When we came back here in 2010, he gave it to me since hoe doesn't have any use for it. I was very grateful since the PC I was using when we were still overseas was getting old also.
Anyway, my husband looked online for good deals on PC but he did not find any so he took me to Walmart to see if they have any there. We were surprised to learn that there's only two of them in the box. They don't even have any on display. Is this an indication that they are going to terminate desktop computers soon?
We chose this HP Pavilion 23. It cost $798.
- It's a 23" touchscreen with AMD A6-6400k processor.
- It's 4GB system memory is way bigger than the one I formerly have. The size of its hard drive is 1TB which is really good.
- It also has a multi DVD burner with slim tray at the side.
- It has a built in WiFi.
- I like the wireless keyboard and mouse that came with it.
- It has one slot for card reader, although it said that it is a 6-in-1, I haven't figured out how to use six. Right now, I can only use the memory card of my DSLR but not the memory card for my point and shoot. Hubby said that I might need to buy a adaptor for it.
- The Windows 8 is giving me a headache though. I don't like it that it makes the easy things more complicated, sigh.
- The thing that I don't like the most of this PC is the noise it makes, it triggers my migraine all the time.