With Father's day coming and graduation is going on in ever school, I am sure that most of you are scouting around for gift ideas. If your love ones are into cool gadgets, then I highly recommend browsing the product selection at Speck, a company founded by a group of California Engineers. They have great selection for any type of protective covering for any gadgets. I received a Wanderfolio protective tri-fold iPad case and am HTC One Smartflex View Black Core 2 Packaging from them to review.
The HTC One Smartflex View is flexible and it has a durable construction which makes it easier for you to put it on and take it off easy. Its features of includes:
- Hands Free Viewing - it has a sturdy stand that lets you prop your phone in both portrait and landscape orientation, perfect for skyping and watching yiur moviews in netflex, or whatever you want to do.
- Retractable Stand - the retractable stand snaps back into the case neatly so you don't have to worry about snagging it as you slide it in and out of your pocket.
- It has a rubberized cover shield volume buttons.
- The raised edges will help protect the screen from impact when you accidentally drop it.
|This photo isn't mine|
The Wanderfolio protective tri-fold iPad case has a hide away pocket where you can safely store your passport, maps, credit cards, or money. This is a perfect gift that you can get for Dads and grads who are frequent travelers or even for yourself. The leather provides padded protection and it also has an integrated magnets which activate the iPad sleep/wake function.
|This photo is not mine|
- Six handy-dandy, hideaway pockets. Documents, passport, credit cards, treasure map. Stow them away with your iPad.
- Instant On/Off. Open WanderFolio iPad cover and—voila!—your iPad wakes up. Close it, and your iPad goes to sleep.
- Infinite viewing angles. Vertical? Horizontal? Halfway between? There are no limits, here. Place your iPad at any angle you want.
- Bump-proof bezel. Because accidents happen, the WanderFolio puts a raised bezel around your iPad. If you drop it, the bezel can take the brunt of the impact—instead of your screen.
- All-around protection, even buttons. From top to bottom—even the Power and Volume buttons—the MagFolio's got your iPad covered.
- Elegant, minimalist design. The perfect complement to your iPad 2, iPad 3 or iPad 4, the WanderFolio case presents clean lines and soft curves, all in an easy-on-the-eyes design.
- Smooth-close tab. Close the WanderFolio cover with a satisfying click, thanks to the smooth-close tab and its stealth-stitched magnet.
Thank you so much Speck for giving me an opportunity to work with you and try your highly innovative products.
Disclaimer: I received the above-mentioned products for FREE in exchange of an honest review. NO monetary compensation was received in facilitating this review.