On May 18, our GE refrigerator has stopped working. I mean it didn't completely stopped but it was messing up our veggies and fruits, they got frozen then the food in the freezer were not freezing anymore. We had it for nine years. We bought a set of GE appliance in 2006 at Lowe's which includes the refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and microwave. The first one that stopped working was the microwave, then the refrigerator. The dishwasher is having a little travel now too so I am expecting it to stop working as well even though I seldom use it.
- 28.07-cu ft total storage: 19.14-cu ft refrigerator, 8.93-cu ft freezer
- ENERGY STAR® qualified products help you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style or comfort
- Filtered water and cubed/crushed ice settings are easily managed through LED-lit controls. Dual ice makers mean you'll never run out of ice.
- Twin Cooling Plus™ maintains separate humidity levels in the refrigerator and freezer for optimal food storage conditions
- Sliding, spill-proof glass shelves adjust for bulky and odd shaped items
- Gallon door storage holds beverages or other large containers, freeing up valuable shelf space
- Bright and energy-efficient LED interior lighting makes it easy to find what you need
- Temperature-controlled CoolSelect Pantry™ full-width drawer is optimal for storing deli meats, cheese and snacks
- EZ-Open™ Handle lifts up and glides out the freezer drawer effortlessly, even when it’s fully loaded
The only downside of buying at Lowe's is their customer services isn't that great. When you go to the store, no one wants to help you really. You are on your own when you are shopping there. I mean, when you are shopping for this kind of merchandise, you expect that someone would offer to help you as they have the expertise of what they sell. We love the customer service at Sears but unfortunately, they don't have what we were looking for.